The HURTT Family Health Clinic is a nonprofit clinic that serves the needs of low-income individuals, couples and families of Orange County, California. The Hurtt Family Health Clinic is looking to immediately fill a part-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker Supervisor vacancy. This position is responsible for providing clinical supervision to the agency’s ASWs. This position will review and co-sign all documentation produced by supervisees and provide weekly individual and/or group supervision to assigned ASWs. Additionally, the LCSW Supervisor will participate in the bi-weekly, hourly, behavioral health meetings and carry a small caseload.
Some of the Job Duties are (but not limited to):
- Sign off on BBS hours for unlicensed ASWs
- Provide weekly individual and/or group counseling sessions with assigned unlicensed staff
- Review and approve/co-sign clinical documentation of ASW supervisees
- Oversee the implementation of Evidence Based Practices to ensure that the supervisee maintain fidelity of the model
- Respond to case related/clinical supervision questions from supervisees
- Provides direct behavioral and mental health counseling services (psychotherapy) to individuals, couples and families under the supervision of the Behavioral Health Manager
- Provides specialized counseling groups/classes based on the needs of the clients on topics within the scope of license and training of therapist
- Document clinical visits through EMR including assessments, treatment planning and progress notes. This also includes reporting statistical data in a timely manner as required by the laws and clinic guidelines
- Discusses progress toward treatment planning goals with client
- Provides referrals to clients as needed
- Adheres to accreditation and compliance standards/guidelines
- Collaborate and coordinate care with other providers as needed
- Assists in development of departmental policy, procedures, and quality improvement activities within the clinic as directed. Periodically provides community mental health presentations and/or workshops to the community or clinic staff.
- Develops community relationships for patient referrals.
- Attend team and staff meetings as scheduled
- Engage in continuing education as required
- LCSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker in California, active and in good standing is required.
- Master degree is preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ licensed work experience in a clinical social work setting to meet BBS supervision regulations.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification for infants and adults.
- Bilingual ability is strongly preferred (Fluent understanding & basic conversation and medical terminology in Spanish).
- Knowledge and competency of diagnosis, assessment and treatment of behavioral health services.
- Must have/develop expertise and routinely train others in utilization of Medi-Cal documentation procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong “detail-approach” to administration and organization.
- Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer) and other medical-related software systems.
- Treat all people with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity at all times (i.e. when speaking on the telephone, to visitors, and company personnel) while representing the HURTT Family Health Clinic organization.
- Maintains an acceptable driving record (in accordance with our insurance carrier, less than 2 DMV points on driving record).
The Hurtt Clinic is affiliated with the Orange County Rescue Mission, a non-profit; Faith based organization that serves the needs of the homeless. An Employment Application is required. To apply through our online employment portal, please go to https://www.hurttclinic.org/employment to find the LCSW Supervisor job link and application link at the bottom of the description “apply here”. You may submit your application by mail (attention Human Resources), through our website or via fax (714)566-6461. This position is open until filled.