FRONT DESK RECEPTION
Part-Time $9 per hour (20-25 hours per week)
The Inland Empire/Corona Norco Rescue Mission is a Faith based organization to assist the homeless and needy of the Inland Empire area of California. The Rescue Mission is looking for a part-time employee the Front Desk position at our Corona, CA location. The position will work approximately 25 hours per week in the afternoons or evenings on weekdays and on some weekends. Some of the Front Desk Reception position job duties are:
- Handle all incoming calls from various sources (agencies/individuals) and routing the calls to the appropriate department or church partner relationships.
- Greet and provide helpful information to all students and visitors to the Village of Hope. Notify the appropriate staff members to resolve conflicts if necessary. Observing and recording information based on student conflict situations to the Case Management Team may be needed.
- Assist students with incoming screening process and make sure that all students are following the terms of their individualized programs deemed by their Case Managers.
- Visually monitor security cameras, conduct monthly fire drills and be responsible for following emergency procedures to notify staff, students, and visitors of evacuations and emergency exit procedures. Maintain strict control of all keys and access badges given to visitor and students and maintain daily activity/incident logs.
These basic requirements are needed for this position:
- A personal relationship with Jesus, good working knowledge of the Bible, signed acknowledgment of the Statement of Faith.
- HS Diploma or equivalent education and experience.
- The ability to act professionally and think promptly in an emergency or crisis situation.
- Good verbal/written communication skills and good organizational/administrative skills.
- Knowledge of answering multiple line phone system, MS Office Programs (Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel) working knowledge of communication equipment (paging, radio/walkie-talkie)
- Be self motivated, dependable and have a good attitude with coworkers and students.
- Maintain a First Aide CPR and AED certification and acceptable driving record.
To apply for this position, YOU MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION and STATEMENT OF FAITH. Find the link “Apply Here” on this page to apply directly through our employment portal or you may pick up an application in person at: 420 W. Harrison St. Corona, CA 92880. You may submit your application by mail (attention Human Resources), via email or fax (714) 566-6461. This position is open until filled.