FRONT DESK RECEPTION
The Inland Empire/Corona Norco Rescue Mission is a Faith based organization to assist the homeless and needy of the Inland Empire area of California. The Rescue Mission is looking for part-time employees to work at the Front Desk position at our Corona, CA location.
Our current vacancy is in the afternoon/evening shifts working varied 6-8 shifts between Monday thru Sunday between 1pm-midnight (please ask regarding specific days and shifts) . We are also looking for another candidate to work as an “On-call” position that would be called to work when there is a planned (with advance notice) or unplanned (last minute notice) shift vacancies during the morning, afternoon and evening shifts Monday thru Sunday (Holidays included). These positions are part time and would not work more than 28-30 hours per week.
Some of the Front Desk Reception position job duties are:
Handle all incoming calls from various sources (agencies/individuals) and routing the calls to the appropriate department or church partner relationships.
Greet and provide helpful information to all students and visitors to the Village of Hope. Notify the appropriate staff members to resolve conflicts if necessary. Observing and recording information based on student conflict situations to the Case Management Team may be needed.
Assist students with incoming screening process and make sure that all students are following the terms of their individualized programs deemed by their Case Managers.
Visually monitor security cameras, conduct monthly fire drills and be responsible for following emergency procedures to notify staff, students, and visitors of evacuations and emergency exit procedures. Maintain strict control of all keys and access badges given to visitor and students and maintain daily activity/incident logs.
These basic requirements are needed for this position:
- A personal relationship with Jesus, good working knowledge of the Bible, signed acknowledgment of the Statement of Faith.
- HS Diploma or a combination of education and experience to make an equivalency.
- Answering multiple line telephone system and excellent customer service skills.
- Be dependable for scheduled shifts (Saturday’s) and available to work on-call when contacted occasionally.
- The ability to act professionally and think promptly in an emergency or crisis situation.
- Good verbal/written communication skills and good organizational/administrative skills.
- Knowledge of answering multiple line phone system, MS Office Programs (Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel) working knowledge of communication equipment (paging, radio/walkie-talkie)
- Be self motivated, and have a good attitude with coworkers and students.
- Maintain a First Aide CPR and AED certification and acceptable driving record.To apply for this position, YOU MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION and STATEMENT OF FAITH.
Please go to www.rescuemission.org/employment to apply directly through our employment portal or you may pick up an application in person at: 420 W. Harrison St. Corona, CA 92880. You may submit your application by mail (attention Human Resources), via email or fax (714) 566-6461. This position is open until filled.
We are currently transitioning to our new applicant tracking system. During this time, please email your application to [email protected] or fax to 714-566-6461. Thank you!