The Orange County and Inland Empire Rescue Mission is a Faith based organization that assists the homeless and needy of Southern California. The Rescue Mission is looking for the best candidate to fill the role of Full-Time Case Manager at our Double R Ranch location in Warner Springs, CA. The Double R Ranch is an all male transitional housing ranch program that assists program students towards self-sufficiency through accountability, mentoring, instruction and other coordination of services.
Case Manager Job Duties are (but not limited to):
- Assist students through biblical counsel, listening, prayer and in completing their Individualized Plan which may include resolving scheduling, relational, and programmatic conflicts, family reunification and parenting programs.
- Adhere to all program criteria and utilize electronic reporting system to track progress and plan deviations.
- Maintain up to date records and keep all student paperwork orderly and properly filed.
- Protect student privacy and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Participate fully in implementing program changes and directives from management
- Assure quality and coordination of services, assess and monitor progress of individual students, challenges, record keeping, and chart audits
- Conduct screening and referral evaluation interviews with residential candidates including performing orientation appointments with new students.
- Oversee student intakes and exits.
- Meets weekly with each assigned student to assess progress and provide case management counsel.
- Administer and approve passes and phone calls for students according to guidelines.
- Provide appropriate disciplinary actions up to and including dismissal from program as needed.
- Meet and communicate weekly with the direct supervisor regarding current implementation, further program refinements, staff and facility status, budgetary issues, and submission of monthly statistics
Case Manager Job Requirements
- A personal relationship with Jesus, good working knowledge of the Bible, signed acknowledgment of the Statement of Faith and member of a Bible believing Church.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience in a related field such as in a social work/counseling environment or within a ministry setting.
- Supervisory experience with the ability to hold students accountable for their Individual program goals and elements.
- Working knowledge of Case Management database/software desired, but experience and skill in all MS Office Programs.
- Knowledge and experience working with men, women and children in crisis while maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Good verbal and written communication skills including good organizational and administrative skills.
- Obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR, and AED certification.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record (in accordance with our insurance carrier, less than 2 DMV points on driving record)
For more information on the Double R Ranch Case Manager job duties and requirements or to apply, please visit the OC Rescue Mission’s Employment Site and Online Application Portal: www.rescuemission.org/inland-empire-jobs
All applicants must complete an application and a Statement of Faith. You may also obtain a hard copy of the application at any of our locations, website or via email: [email protected] . You may submit your application via mail (attention HR), the OCRM website or fax 714-566-6461. This position works primarily weekdays but occasionally will have to work evening or weekends. This position also has an opportunity to live on the Warner Springs campus.