The HURTT Family Health Clinic is a nonprofit health clinic that serves low-income and families in need of Orange County, California. The Hurtt Family Health Clinic is looking for a professional and dedicated EMR and Data Specialist. This position will provide IT support to end users of various technical issues and troubleshooting with the clinic Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system. HFHC currently uses “eCW” electronic medical records program. This position will provide services in data analysis, data management, gathering, and reporting from clinic EMR database at the discretion of the Executive Director. These duties will ensure HFHC information are accurate, concise and in order to help leadership develop strategies for successful operation of the clinic.
- Proficient in EMR database systems in data analysis and trouble shooting in order to generate, maintain, and create data reporting, run ad hoc reports, provide all necessary documentation needed for operations, grant, and outcomes reporting.
- Acts as the EMR “super user” with primary interface of EMR Software Company (eClinicalWorks) for all end user issues, upgrades, and requests. Serve as primary point of contact for all end users for EMR training, systems related issues, and equipment upgrades.
- Gather and integrate data from disparate sources.
- Prepares and submits regular reports on clinic productivity, service utilization, provider productivity, and exceptions regarding to leadership.
- Works at the direction of the Executive Director to develop reporting for grants, potential growth opportunities, and productivity programs. Completes weekly, monthly, and quarterly tracking, as required.
- Maintain all required licensing, permitting, and compliance for all Hurtt Clinic sites for all EMR and other software programs.
- Serves as HFHC eCW Administrator. Responsible for all annual computer based training and specialized training and tracking employee completion of eCW.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of Computer Science/Business/Finance/Economics is preferred.
- 2 years minimum of Healthcare Data Analysis with Electronic Medical/Health Records Administration experience. eClinicalWorks system experience is preferred but not required.
- 2 years minimum experience in healthcare data management/analysis field with a strong understanding of healthcare operations and EMR systems.
- 2 years minimum data analysis with analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work with HFHC staff (customer service) in training and troubleshooting EMR system.
- Ability to foster a harmonious and productive environment working with Clinic staff, the billing company, and EMR software support to achieve all performance objectives.
- The ability to act and think promptly and professionally to meet all assigned task deadlines.
- Demonstrated self-motivation, confidentiality, and flexibility within all areas of responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong “detail-approach” to administration and organization.
- Maintains an acceptable driving record (in accordance with our insurance carrier, less than 2 DMV points on driving record).
- Employment is considered “essential employment” and onsite work is required during community emergencies and natural disasters.
The Hurtt Clinic is affiliated with the Orange County Rescue Mission, a non-profit; Faith based organization that serves the needs of the needy and homeless of Orange County.
To officially apply for this position YOU MUST COMPLETE AND APPLICATION through the online employment portal, please take the link below “Apply here”
Please email [email protected] with any questions or concerns.