The Orange County Rescue Mission is a Faith based organization to assist the homeless and needy of Orange County, California. The Rescue Mission is looking for a full-time Data Analyst at main offices in Tustin, CA. This position is responsible for managing and mining data using OCRM’s multi-platform data systems. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and an innate ability to tell the Orange County Rescue Mission story with data to a wide variety of audiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working across multiple departments and extracting data from a variety of platforms. He or she will have Salesforce administration experience, business analysis, and project management skills. Experience with Data Manipulation Languages (SQL and SOQL), attention to detail, commitment to data hygiene, data integration and the ability to document processes are a must.
Job Duties are (but not limited to):
- Leads the analysis and design process for database applications and reports.
- Serves as a primary liaison between OCRM users and Salesforce and Mission Tracker, and is able to translate user requests and processes into detailed functional and technical specifications and project plans.
- Works in conjunction with OCRM staff, application developers, and engineers on complex projects.
- Responsibilities include development of report guidelines and formats, policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Business analyst
- Project management
- Salesforce admin certification
- SOQL – Anyone who knows SQL can learn this.
- Experience with Crystal Reports preferred.
- A relationship with Jesus, completed and signed OC Rescue Mission application with the statement of Faith.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred but a minimum of an Associate’s degree (A. A.) or related technical school completion with a minimum of one year of successful experience in related data analyst area of work. An equivalency may be requested for the education requirement with a combination of more specific related work experience.
- Demonstrated “detail-approach” to analyzing and organization of information.
- Ability to provide presentations of data information to a variety of groups (coworkers, management, community events) with knowledge of audience.
- Hands-on computer knowledge, understanding and skill with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Internet Explorer. Exceedingly proficient in Data Software programs such as (Salesforce, Data Manipulation Languages -SQL and SOQL, Crystal Reporting)
- Ability to apply and maintain data hygiene, data integration and document processes.
- Ability to effectively manage time, resolve crises and decision making
- A pleasant personality to people you are speaking to on the telephone, visitors, and the OCRM
- The ability to act and think promptly and professionally.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Self-motivated and flexible with ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality of information.
All applicants must complete a RESCUE miSSION eMPLOYMENT application and a Statement of Faith. For more information on the job duties or to apply, please visit the Orange County Rescue Mission’s Employment Site www.rescuemission.org /employment. Take the link to download the hard copy of the OCRM application and return via scan and email to [email protected] , fax to 714-566-6461 or drop off at our front desk that is open 24 hours a day 365 days a year. All applications dropped off in person or mailed need to be in an envelope addressed to Human Resources Department. The job title that is being applied should also be noted on the application or the envelope. OC Rescue Mission: 1 Hope Drive, Tustin, CA 92782. This position is open until filled.
We are currently transitioning to our new applicant tracking system. During this time, please email your application to [email protected] or fax to 714-566-6461. Thank you!