The HURTT Family Health Clinic is a nonprofit health clinic that serves the needs of low-income families of Orange County, California. The Hurtt Family Health Clinic is looking to fill a vacancy for a full-time Office Manager position. This position will provide oversight of daily clinic operations including supervising Medical and Dental Assistants, staff scheduling, supply management, and patient engagement for assigned site in one of our clinics located in Anaheim, Santa Ana or Tustin.
Some of the Job Duties are:
- Work in conjunction with clinic RN on the oversight of assigned clinic compliance program to include but not limited to monitoring and reporting on clinical documentation in EMR, telephone encounters, referrals, clinic flow, incoming faxes, patient cancellations, no-shows, and follow up.
- Maintains health care clinic policies and procedures manuals. Initiates periodic review of all policies and procedures and presents proposed changes to COO and Medical Director.
- Become proficient in eClinical Works EMR database in order to monitor Provider schedules, input and monitor patient demographics, as well as the ability to run ad hoc reports and retrieve necessary documentation needed for grant and outcomes reporting.
- Supports Provider (Physician and RN) productivity and patient flow.
- Administration assistance in clinic staff recruitment, coordinating clinic staff trainings, track and report clinic data federal/state /local grants including but not limited to UDS, OSHPD, Prop 10 Commission, TSR, and Komen.
- Work after regular business hours and weekends if necessary to clinic success.
These are some of the job duties for this position. Job duties can be added to or taken away from at the discretion of the employee’s immediate supervisor as deemed necessary for the success of the clinic.
The Office Manager minimum requirements are:
- Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 yrs working experience in clinical health care management or in a like industry (community and/or FQHC experience preferred). An education equivalency may be made with more related work experience to the specific position and duties.
- Bilingual (Fluent conversationally and written) in Spanish with a basic knowledge of clinical coding and medical terminology is Strongly Preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer) with working knowledge of EMR platforms, (eClinical Works preferred)
- A strong desire to serve the under and uninsured patient population of Orange County with the ability to foster a safe environment where people will feel comfortable to share private pertinent information for effective treatment.
- Strong, positive leadership and managerial skills with a “detail-approach” to administration and organization.
- Essential abilities include the ability to multitask, think critically, problem solve with a proactive approach and remain confidential with appropriate information.
- Maintains an acceptable driving record (in accordance with our insurance carrier, less than 2DMV points on driving record)
The Hurtt Clinic is affiliated with the Orange County Rescue Mission, a non-profit; Faith based organization that serves the needs of the homeless. To apply for this position YOU MUST COMPLETE AND APPLICATION. Please take the link “Apply Here” to complete the application on line. You may also pick up an application to complete at our main office located at 1 Hope Drive, Tustin, CA 92782. You may submit your application by mail (attention Human Resources), through our website, emailed to [email protected] or fax to (714)566-6461. This position is open until filled.
We are currently transitioning to our new applicant tracking system. During this time, please email your application to [email protected] or fax to 714-566-6461. Thank you!