The HURTT Family Health Clinic is a nonprofit health clinic that serves the needs of low-income families of Orange County, California. The Hurtt Family Health Clinic is looking to fill the full time Call Center Associate position. This position will answer calls and schedule patient appointments within the appropriate location for Hurtt Family Health and Dental clinics.
Some of the Job Duties are (but not limited to):
- Maintains the highest level of professionalism when answering telephone calls as HFHC “Ambassador”.
- Schedules patient appointments for medical, dental, mental health, chiropractic and optometry visits.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of appointment policies and procedures to ensure appointments are scheduled accurately to provide a positive experience for all patients.
- Routes calls to appropriate staff in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participates in staff and educational meetings.
- Maintains confidentiality of all telephone calls and messages as appropriate.
- Trains back up personnel on telephone system, EMR, and phone protocol.
- Receives faxed documents, and distributes to appropriate staff.
- Reroutes telephone messages and enters all requests directly into EMR and sends to appropriate staff.
- Maintains a clean, safe and unobstructed workplace.
- Routes or replies to messages left in clinic voice message queue.
- Arranges for trained personnel to replace the call center position when absent.
- Performs other specified duties whenever assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be bi-lingual in Spanish.
- Excellent written, verbal, phone and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer) with the ability to perform basic typing (40 wpm).
- Treat people with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity at all times.
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality of information as appropriate.
- The ability to act and think promptly and professionally.
- Self-motivated, flexible, organized and dependable.
The Hurtt Clinic is affiliated with the Orange County Rescue Mission, a non-profit; Faith based organization that serves the needs of the homeless.
You may also obtain an application at our main office at 1 Hope Drive, Tustin, CA 92782. You may submit your application by mail (attention Human Resources), through our website or via fax (714)566-6461. This position is open until filled.
We are currently transitioning to our new applicant tracking system. During this time, please email your application to [email protected] or fax to 714-566-6461. Thank you!