The HURTT Family Health Clinic is a nonprofit health clinic that serves the needs of low-income families of Orange County, California. The Hurtt Family Health Clinic is looking to fill the full time Call Center Associate position. This position will answer calls and schedule patient appointments within the appropriate location for Hurtt Family Health and Dental clinics.
Some of the Job Duties are (but not limited to):
- Maintains the highest level of professionalism when answering telephone calls as HFHC “Ambassador”.
- Schedules patient appointments for medical, dental, mental health, chiropractic and optometry visits.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of appointment policies and procedures to ensure appointments are scheduled accurately to provide a positive experience for all patients.
- Routes calls to appropriate staff in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participates in staff and educational meetings.
- Maintains confidentiality of all telephone calls and messages as appropriate.
- Trains back up personnel on telephone system, EMR, and phone protocol.
- Receives faxed documents, and distributes to appropriate staff.
- Reroutes telephone messages and enters all requests directly into EMR and sends to appropriate staff.
- Maintains a clean, safe and unobstructed workplace.
- Routes or replies to messages left in clinic voice message queue.
- Arranges for trained personnel to replace the call center position when absent.
- Performs other specified duties whenever assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be bi-lingual in Spanish.
- Excellent communication skills in written/typed and verbal forms.
- Excellent “all around” customer service skills, but specifically in phone communication for this position.
- Basic typing skills and computer skills with solid knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer).
- Ability to work effectively as a team and individually.
- Positive. professional, and proactive work abilities at all times when representing the HURTT Family Health Clinic. Treating all people with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity at all times.
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality of information as appropriate.
- Self-motivated, flexible, organized and dependable to work effectively for the good of the clinic and its patients needs.
The Hurtt Clinic is affiliated with the Orange County Rescue Mission, a non-profit; Faith based organization that serves the needs of the homeless. For more info on this position or to apply through our online employment portal, please visit: https://www.hurttclinic.org/employment/
You may also obtain and submit any hard copy applications at our main office at 1 Hope Drive, Tustin, CA 92782. Please address any mailed or hand delivered applications (attention Human Resources) and list the position being applied for. This position is open until filled.