The HURTT Family Health Clinic is a nonprofit health clinic that serves the needs of low-income families of Orange County, California. The Hurtt Family Health Clinic is looking to fill the full time Call Center Associate position. This position will answer calls and schedule patient appointments within the appropriate location for Hurtt Family Health and Dental clinics.
Some of the Job Duties are (but not limited to):
- Maintains the highest level of professionalism when answering telephone calls as HFHC “Ambassador”.
- Schedules patient appointments for medical, dental, mental health, chiropractic and optometry visits.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of appointment policies and procedures to ensure appointments are scheduled accurately to provide a positive experience for all patients.
- Routes calls to appropriate staff in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participates in staff and educational meetings.
- Maintains confidentiality of all telephone calls and messages as appropriate.
- Trains back up personnel on telephone system, EMR, and phone protocol.
- Receives faxed documents, and distributes to appropriate staff.
- Reroutes telephone messages and enters all requests directly into EMR and sends to appropriate staff.
- Maintains a clean, safe and unobstructed workplace.
- Routes or replies to messages left in clinic voice message queue.
- Arranges for trained personnel to replace the call center position when absent.
- Performs other specified duties whenever assigned.
This position requires:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be bi-lingual in Spanish.
- Excellent written, verbal, phone and customer service skills.
- Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint,
Internet Explorer) ability to perform basic typing (40 wpm).
- Treat people with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity at all times.
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality of information as appropriate.
- The ability to act and think promptly and professionally.
- Self-motivated, flexible, organized and dependable.
The Hurtt Clinic is affiliated with the Orange County Rescue Mission, a non-profit; Faith based organization that serves the needs of the homeless. All applicants must complete an application. Please find the job application link on our website to complete the application. Return the application to Human Resources. You may also obtain a hard copy of the application at our main office at 1 Hope Drive, Tustin, CA 92782. Please submit your application via scanning and email [email protected], in person, postal mail (attention Human Resources) or via fax 714-566-6461. This position is open until filled.