Your compassion makes a powerful difference in people’s lives!
Because of our network of partnerships, people in need have a place to turn to in Orange County.
Your partnership in the last year has provided:
• 1,539,998 meals for hungry men, women and children.
• 125,997 nights of safe shelter.
• 52,748 visits for medical, dental and mental health care.
• 6,693 rides to appointments and care services.
Without you, we could not reach so many people with life-changing help at the time when they need it most. We receive no government assistance — we depend completely on
God’s provision through you.
That’s why I’m hoping you’ll join the Rescue Mission again this year to bring hope to your neighbors.
I’m excited about the opportunities you and I will have to do more good in Orange County in the coming year. Here are just a few new ways we can serve together:
• Our HURTT Family Health Clinic has tripled in size with more medical space in Santa Ana, including an entire mental health wing.
• Partnership with Laurel House in Tustin will reopen a home for troubled teen girls.
• Restoration Roasters will open and give homeless men and women marketable skills as coffee roasters and baristas.
We can’t wait to see the difference you will make this year in the lives of men, women and children!
But hope starts with a meal for just $1.48. That meal opens the door to other help —help that will transform and mend a broken life.
Whether you can give occasionally or regularly throughout the coming year, I want you to know that your partnership with us means everything to the men, women and families who come through our doors.