The Orange County Rescue Mission is a Faith based organization to assist the homeless and needy of Orange County, California. The Rescue Mission is looking to fill the full time vacancy for a Accounts Receivable Manager at our main office in Tustin, California. This position is responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely performance of the cash entry and receipts function. In addition, this position will perform accounting and administrative duties in an effective, efficient, and accurate manner.
Some of the Job Duties are:
Database & Supervision
- Effectively utilize SalesForce database, and related applications to achieve an excellent cash entry and receipts function
- Refine existing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality, integrity, and timeliness
- Supporting development, maintain, track, and report on development activities and donor info
- Manage cash entry and receipts function and the people/resources that perform it
- Implement training plans, materials, and documentation for database users and staff, keep materials up-to-date, and coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions company wide
- General accounting tasks, including month end duties, supporting schedules, JE’s, and other reporting
- Prepare daily deposits, charge credit cards received via mail/phone (enter when needed)
- Keep program fees (and rent rec’d) spreadsheet up to date (and send weekly/monthly)
- Pull spreadsheet of web charges (enter when needed)
- Verify CC balancing at end of month
- Maintain donor master file
- Other admin duties such as mail room, inbound calls, and courier work
This position requires:
- A personal relationship with Jesus and signed acknowledgment of the Statement of Faith.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years of related work experience with SalesForce.
- Experience with basic database entry (Excel and Access), reporting and maintenance, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs at a highly proficient level.
- Experience documenting processes along with creating and maintaining custom reports and dashboards
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
- Ability to manage projects effectively with efficiency and achieving focused results.
- A pleasant professional personality to people you are speaking to on the telephone, visitors, and company personnel.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player, detail oriented with good with communication skills (verbal and written).
All applicants must complete an application and a Statement of Faith. Please find the job application link on our website to complete the application and statement of Faith. Return the application to Human Resources. You may also obtain a hard copy of the application at our main office at 1 Hope Drive, Tustin, CA 92782. Please submit your application via scanning and email [email protected], in person, postal mail (attention Human Resources) or via fax 714-566-6461. This position is open until filled.